There are lots of ways to get involved with the Monty Dems!
- Become a District Representative! Engage with your neighbors and choose Democratic candidates across the ticket – from Township Committee to Gubernatorial to Presidential
- Host a small or large gathering or event! Examples include:
- Host a Fundraiser for candidate(s) for public office
- Host an Open House or Family Social to get to know other Democrats in town
- Host a Private Party with candidates or elected officials
- Organize a Targeting Fundraising Event
- Host a Debate-Watching Party as elections draw near
- Participate in a community service event with us
- Help register voters at a Voter Registration Drive
- Donate to our candidates, organization, and programs
- Donate food or supplies for our events
- Donate in-kind products or services
- Put out a lawn sign
- Work the polls by being a challenger on Election Day
- Support our calling efforts (phone banking)
- Canvas your neighborhood with a buddy or with the candidates
- Content Monitor: Have a source you love or topic you follow? Become an “issues” expert
- Write letters and opinions to the press
- Attend the Township Committee meetings to become civically engaged in town
- Join a Township Committee sub-committee
- New ideas are always welcome! Let us know how YOU want to help!
Message us on Facebook, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or come to our meetings (every 4th Monday of the month at 7:30 pm at the Otto Kaufman Community Center or Zoom) if you want to get involved.
We hope to see you soon.